I am not a good writer; even I don’t wanna be. But sometimes some thoughts dash around my mind and bring a bright sparkle to my head, which tells me, it has to be written down. But unfortunately I can’t find perfect words when I need them most. But I need to speak to the world about what I am thinking right now. It’s too difficult, too confusing to write what is going in my own mind appropriately. When I start writing down, thoughts come and flee like a flash. It’s gone when I am looking for the appropriate word. But I keep trying, never lose my hope. I don’t know, I guess someday I will be a great writer, may be. This is my first blog writing. I don’t know whether anyone will actually read it out. I don’t care even. But some words are really coming out of my mind; it’s a really great reason to be happy tonight.
So, it’s one of the beautiful moments as I have started my own blog, somewhere at least I can share my most of myself with the whole world, though I don’t know whether it’s actually been shared or not. First of all this is not my personal diary, I am not gonna rephrase my day-to-day life here.
My name is Arindam Bose, I don’t mind saying this again though I know everyone visiting my webpage knows my name. I am a student, well not an actual student; I am right now in amid the ‘stop-studying-and-start-working’ phase. I have two things to do now, whether I have to join MNC for a bright starting of career, or I got to continue studying much more dipper level and which I prefer most. I wanna study more and more till the end of the world. Sounds crazy, no? May be, I don’t know. But I wanna research, wanna have my PHD and wanna be a professor. Would that be true? It’s a complete mystery to me. I got a job already though not the date of joining yet. I have a plan to go overseas next to next year. So I can join the company this year.
I don’t know, why I am writing this right now, it’s kinda random, But you know, I am happy today, that I can write something, may not be worthy much.
You know, I believe something. I have a vision towards this beautiful life. Yeah, life it’s beautiful because I like to think in this way. I don’t know, whether anyone would appreciate my thoughts or not, but it really keeps me happy indeed. I believe in 27 simple sentences in life. I found those sentences somewhere in the internet, now I wanna share those with you.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Time almost heals everything. Give time, time.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagreements.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, “My purpose is to… today”
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: “I am thankful for…”, “Today I accomplished…”
- Call your family often.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Sit in silence for at least ten minutes each day.
- Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don’t want a fast pass. Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
- Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Spend more time with people over the age of seventy and under the age of six.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Believe that the best is yet to come.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special
- Make peace with your past, so it won’t mess up the present.
- Live with the three E’s… Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy, and the three F’s… Faith, Family, Friend.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
So, these were the simple sentences, which I only believe in my life. And life is really really awesome.
Till today, this is it. Someday, somewhere I will share my thoughts again. Till that, good bye… 🙂